- Responsible for delivery of company goods to destinations according to schedule.
- Assist in loading goods onto the lorry and placed in the proper location.
- Ensure that goods are delivered on time and in good condition.
- Ensure the goods are delivered to the destination safely.
- Ensure the goods are in the correct amount for delivery.
- Sending goods to site, local and outstation.
- Responsible for cleanliness and maintenance of the lorry.
- Ensure punctuality and safety on road.
- Achieve daily delivery target.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by superior.
- Able to work outstation trip.
- Able to work on public holiday / rest day (if needed)
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or any related field
- Must possess valid GDL & E license
- Good & clean driving record
- Positive working attitudes & complete task on time
- Responsibility, honest & commitment
Min 1 year of working experience as lorry driver